Strirog - Prasuti
Clinical highlights of the department:
- Well equipped hospital with inpatients and outpatient department.
Well equipped panchkarma unit and clinical facilities to carry on specialized Ayurvedic treatments for female patients.
- Highly specialized and successful Ayurvedic treatments given for chronic conditions which are very difficult to treat by other medical systems like infertility, pelvic organs prolapse, recurrent pregnancy loss, pre-cancerous lesions of the uterine cervix, adolescent gynecological problems, geriatric gynecological problems.
- Well programmed antenatal care like garbhini paricharya, suprajata sanskara (garbhasanskara) are given to promote good fetal growth and development, normal and uncomplicated delivery.
- Well equipped labour room, operation theatre with NICU and ICU backup, ultrasound facility, X-ray, colposcopy etc.
- Recognized centre for Family planning operations and MTP.
- Well trained hospital staff and doctors to conduct normal delivery, LSCS, Hysterectomy, Dilatation and curettage, and colposcopy.
- 24 hrs efficient patient monitoring by resident doctors.
To promote research in the department,new areas are identified where there is scope to treat the patients through Ayurvedic treatment.
- For the benefits of the patient various government schemes like Mahatma Phule, BPL scheme are adopted in the department.